Here's a pic of me at 30 weeks...
... and again at 32 weeks...
The almost finished product.
I've been thinking this past week how ironic pregnancy really is.
1. You start off at the beginning when every smell makes you want to barf, and you can smell EVERYTHING!
2. You get migraines and cramps like you've never had before, and are you allowed to take pain killer for it? Of course not!
3. You have a million things to do and remember with getting ready for the baby, work, school and you can't remember a dang thing.
4. You're clumsy and drop everything, but it's a huge ordeal to bend over and pick anything up.
I think there were more, but as I mentioned, I can't remember. All and all, I do love being pregnant. I love seeing little elbows and knees poking out of my belly. It's usually more entertaining than whatever is on tv. We can't wait til she's here!
As for an update with everything else....
Cale is working full-time at Big 5. He's loving being off-track from school and being able to snowboard and give his brain a rest for a sec.
I'm still working at Craigo's (now Pizza Pie Cafe Express) full-time(ish) as well. Trying to lug me and the baby around is calling for less and less hours. I am going to try to make it all the way to my due date. After managing the place from October to January, it is a huge relief to pass on the torch and take it easy for these next few months.
Sadly enough, that's the excitement of our lives at the moment...at least for the next 8 weeks... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment